FMC Technologies® | Global Provider of Oil & Gas Products Including Subsea Systems, Surface Wellhead, and Measurement Solutions
FMC Technologies, Inc. is a global leader providing mission-critical technology solutions for the energy industry. Its Measurement Solutions business unit excels in process systems, measurement technologies, transportation, and custody transfer of gases and liquids in the oil and gas industry. FMC Technologies employs approximately 18,400 people and operates 30 production facilities in 16 countries.
FMC Technologies Measurement Solutions sets the standard for global Best Measurement Practices by designing, manufacturing and servicing the precision products and systems used to measure and control liquids and gases in industrial applications. The Smith Meter® brand is known worldwide for its ability to produce reliable, accurate and consistent measurement results. Similarly, our Sening® brand tank truck components and systems are trusted to provide safety and environmental protection while ensuring accurate measurement during the transport and transfer of liquid products.
Solares has represented FMC Technologies Smith Meter® Products since 1963. Our engineers and project management staff are experts, many with decades of experience in the measurement industry, and offer complete support at every phase of the project's development. Whether a project necessitates language translations, compliance with non-standard regional practices or project commissioning in remote locations, Solares and FMC's project teams have the know-how to solve any measurement system challenge.
FMC Technologies Measurement Solutions: Measurement Products and Systems for the Oil & Gas Industry
- Guide to Marketing Terminals (PDF - 604KB)
- Genesis™ Series 2" and 3" Steel Meters (PDF - 694KB)
- Truck Meter Packages (PDF - 432KB)
- Smith Meter® Prime 4 (PDF - 504KB)
- Model 210 Digital Electro-Hydraulic Set Stop (PDF - 157KB)
- Model 215 Wafer Sphere Valve (PDF - 135KB)
- Proline Promass 80F/83F and 84F Abridged Specifications (PDF - 254KB)
- Microload.net Specification Sheet (PDF - 164KB)
- Accuload III Specification Sheet (PDF - 394KB)
- Blendmate for miniBlend.net Specification Sheet (PDF - 175KB)
- Fundamentals of Liquid Turbine Meters (PDF - 1.3MB)