Industrial Hose, Fittings, and Accessories
Safe. Consistent. Dependable.
From refineries to chemical plants to tank trucks, higher quality, greater consistency hose assemblies are vital to continuous process improvement in today's petrochemical industry.
Solares has the products, technology, tools and expertise to help you choose the right hose assembly for the right application. We can support you with the value-added extras that can increase safety, hose life and reduce your overall cost.
Our large inventory of industrial hose, fittings, and accessories combined with ContiTech's patented Insta-Lock™ coupling technology, allow customers to maximize product performance. And our industry-highest standards ensure product safety and reliability for years to come.
Solares is a member of NAHAD as well as the Hose Safety Institute. As an ISO 9001 certified facility and HSA member, Solares follows the latest standards and practices pertaining to hose assembly. Our staff has taken and passed a number of NAHAD/HSA certification exams, and our facilities and procedures have been inspected by UL and are in compliance with NAHAD/HSA hose assembly and testing protocols.
(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
- Marine: Dock / Offshore
- Petroleum Transfer
- Aircraft Fuel Hose
- Bottom Loading / Vapor Recovery
For more information, visit our Hose Products webpage.
- Star Hose and Coupling Guide for Petrochemical Industry (PDF - 2.14MB)
- Selecting The Proper Hose Assembly (PDF - 68.8KB)
- Infinity Fuel Drop Hose Brochure (PDF - 2.44MB)
- Instalock Brochure Feb 2010 (PDF - 1.95MB)
- Novaflex Composite Chemical Resistance Chart 01.2012 (PDF - 1.65MB)
- Novaflex UniCHEM Brochure 03.2014 (PDF - 826KB)
- Plicord_ ExtremeFlex_ Petroleum Transfer Hose Product Specification (PDF - 2.25MB)