Blackmer® - Manufacturer of Positive Displacement Pumps, Centrifugal Pumps & Compressors
View our Online Catalog for LPG Pumps (Liquefied Gas Pumps) and Gas Compressors
Blackmer® is the leading global provider of innovative, high-quality sliding-vane pump and reciprocating compressor technologies for the transfer of liquids and gases. Since 1903, the Blackmer brand has stood for unparalleled product performance, superior service and support, well-timed innovation and a commitment to total customer satisfaction. Our pumps and compressors are used in a multitude of applications in the process, energy, transport, and military and marine markets. Every pump, every compressor, is supported by a worldwide network of distributors and original equipment manufacturers.
Blackmer liquefied gas pumps and oil-free compressors are designed for maximum performance and reliability under the most severe service conditions. Blackmer developed the first practical positive displacement gas pump over 50 years ago. Today, from the smallest cylinder filling operation to the largest, most sophisticated bulk plant / rail car unloading system, you will find Blackmer pumps and compressors operating throughout the world. To ensure compatibility with most specialty gases, Blackmer pumps are available with a wide range of elastomeric materials and seal combinations. The Blackmer sliding vane pump technology ensures high efficiency throughout the product life.
Solares stocks the complete line of Blackmer LPG pumps, compressors, and spare parts. Solares also provides technical as well as application support for all Blackmer Products throughout the Caribbean, Central and South America.
- LPG Equipment Catalog (PDF - 1.61MB)
- LPG & NH3 Product Transfer and Vapor Recovery Solutions (PDF - 5.13MB)
- (*NEW*) Blackmer LPG Handbook (PDF - 3.7MB)
- Mobile Evacuation Compressors Brochure (PDF - 429KB)
- High Speed LGL3 &4 Brochure (PDF - 255KB)
- Vapor Recovery Solutions Brochure (PDF - 598KB)
- LPG & NH3 Product Transfer and Recovery at Bulk Storage Plants (PDF - 598KB)
- Mobile LPG and NH3 Transfer Pumps (PDF - 405KB)
- White Paper: Turning Lost Vapors into Found Money (PDF - 218KB)
- White Paper: Conquering the Cavitation Conundrum (PDF - 3.23MB)
- White Paper: LGL158 (PDF - 492KB)
- LPG Transfer & Vapor Recovery Presentation (PDF - 5.06MB)